ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone seen this looks qiute a bad smash

Doesn't look too bad really. mostly just had the s**t smashed out of the plastic stuff and ripped the front suspension out. That'll buff right out. certainly not a write-off?

For the obvious impact that is fantastic, screen, door jams and passenger cell look great. A walk away. That is a write off but at the speed this car was travelling I doubt much would not be

Imagine that in a Saxo VTS, 106 GTI, or even a freelander (renowned as a sake car because they are big 4*4's. DEAD MEAT. NCAP2 star against a 4 star.

No, the wings are the same as a 17/82.

MK2 Clio V6 255
^^Thats just mad. Plastic wing for $2600. CHANCERS.

Aren't the V6 wings aluminium??

Nope mate, Fibreglass as are the bumpers, sideskirts, door skins etc.

Your looking at a good few grand per panel, a side pod retails around the £400.

Thats why so many et written off,youve only gotta bash a couple of panels and its mega money:(

Blaze the wings on a 172/182 are flexi plastic iirc, the ones on vee a solid (fibreglass)

There isnt alot of strength in the front of a vee. In a 172/182 theres all the strength due to the engine and slam panel. This is not the case with the vee.

For the obvious impact that is fantastic, screen, door jams and passenger cell look great. A walk away. That is a write off but at the speed this car was travelling I doubt much would not be

Imagine that in a Saxo VTS, 106 GTI, or even a freelander (renowned as a sake car because they are big 4*4's. DEAD MEAT. NCAP2 star against a 4 star.

No, the wings are the same as a 17/82.

that is a bad crash.

God I hope the driver was not hurt.

Rsport182Cup'd
people breaking alwys put for a wheel nut or something daft, they title it like it is the car to make you look at it.

eg breaking a clio v6 £99p one day to go, looks good, but for wheel nut, 99p means low insertion fee and only has to list one item rather than all lot, then put call for parts silly boy you.