ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone think this is a good deal ??

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think they're s**t so no. Why not just buy some decent ones for not much more?

Hankook V12's or Uniroyal rainsport 2's are something to search into, those two are talked about a fair bit.

Im running the hankooks, although I agree with what someone said about the soft tyre walls I do like the tyre for the money (£67 each on Camskill).

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I run the V12's to and honestly, despite tyres being a really subjective topic, can say they're brilliant in nearly all environments except serious icy conditions

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
I run the V12's to and honestly, despite tyres being a really subjective topic, can say they're brilliant in nearly all environments except serious icy conditions

can you quote some good prices fitted mick ? :)

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Not much people comment about BF Goodrich G-Force tyres on here. There a really good tyre in wet and dry. Around £50 a corner in 15' as well

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I don't do tyres I'm afraid chap but the place that did mine got all four corners in 16" for £65 a corner.

I believe retail is about £75 a wheel

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
T1rs are a high end budget tyre in my eyes.

Only tyres I would put a on Clio would be Pzero Neros, Michelin PS3, Conti sport 5s, vredestein sportracs or if I was on a tight budget Hankook V12s.

Michelins are over priced in my eyes though, I found them worse than the pzeros overall and they wore down much quicker.

My front set of Pzeros done 13-14k and 16 1/4 mile day runs and they still had a little bit left above the marker. No noticeable drop in performance either they just started tram lining a bit more than usual.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
My new favourite though was the Vredestein Sessantas. I mentioned before but you'll see a lit of Focus RS mk1/2 boys running them on the cars instead of the expensive Contis.

They really surprised me how good they were.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
My new favourite though was the Vredestein Sessantas. I mentioned before but you'll see a lit of Focus RS mk1/2 boys running them on the cars instead of the expensive Contis.

They really surprised me how good they were.

The new Vortis's are silly cheap! Shame they are only available in big sizes.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
They were 17's on the Frp but I think you struggle any smaller than that. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another set.

High end tyre for a fair price imo.