ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone tried the Omnia HD i8910 yet?

Mk2 Golf GTI
There doesn't seem to be a great deal of reviews around so just trying to find out a bit more.

Orange just offered me 400 mins, unlimted texts and 80mb web usage for £20pm. I have to pay £130 for the phone but will barter them down as they offered me that without any haggling.

Was gonna go iphone but this is a great deal on a phone that does look pretty damn good.

They also offered the same deal with a free nokia 5800 for £15pm, or only £10pm without the internet!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
its ok, but it will never realise its potential. nobody supports it.

CLIO Iceberg 172
its an utter amazing phone!!! got Full Garmin sat nav running.... it pics up connection in seconds and so far has played almost every format of video i have thrown at it,
it trounces i phone into the dirt imoo
you will never regret getting it as it is just so dam good, and due to it being a sybian it supports all the nokias applications etc so your never without add ons and programs.

CLIO Iceberg 172
all the ones for the nokia 5800 are...as it uses the same edition of the sybian S60
if there are any certification problems they are easy to over come

Better than yours. C*nt.

sybian-set.jpg

?

Mk2 Golf GTI
www.cnet.co.uk

You need the Data plan, have you spoken to Retentions @ Orange?

which data plan? They offered me 80mb which will likely do me as I'd only really use for emails and the occasional web browse.

I don't think it's an iPhone beater by a long stretch but it does look decent. The only thing that puts me off is the OS. I tried the 5800 and it was nowhere near as responsive as my itouch. The scrolling sucks a bit too.