ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone tried this

Was walking to my Clio the other day with a friend of mine and when we got close enough in range, I clicked the key to unlock the car but where my batteries are wearing down it didnt unlock.

My mate told me to point the key towards my head and try it then, strangely enough it worked :s Dunno how but everytime I go to unlock my car now I get puzzled looks from people watching me point my keys at my head. Does this actually work for anyone else? or am I being made to look a right Dumbass?

Da

Less

uses your skeleton as an aerial mate. Put key under your chin and press, strange but it does work! lol!

308, Fusion

lol puttin ur key 2 ur head and presssin it 2 unlock acutally works, its been scientifically proven, ur brain amplifies the signal, try n unlock or lock from a further distance, its supposedly upto 10x the distance

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

no it was on topgear once about it, its like putting a mobile phone to your head for signal or touching an antenna to get a better tv picture.

Yeah this was on topgear once. lol if you put it against your head it works from miles away!

Its comething to do with brain power and you willing it to unlock (a little like using the force) If you concentrate hard enough you can make the lights flash then once fully trained you can start it up :p

Also if you rub the key you can bend it!!!

^^ok the second bit was a joke^^

Ya need to be looking at your car for it to work. It turns your eyes into laser beams like Superman. If its foggy you can actually see the beam from your eyes:p

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Its not your brain, its your skeleton.

It acts as an ariel.