ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone used Dial-A-Phone? (HTC Desire)

1.5dci
I did a similar deal with a company like dial-a-phone and found it was still through carphone warehouse once all the paperwork was done, made it hard to know who to contact, some was direct to o2, other stuff was with the company i got it from and other stuff was with carphone.

By the end of it i was glad to get out, the cash back redemption wwas ok, just hard cancelling all the insurance and support ur automatically billed for.
Cancelled the support how the book said, and was still charged the next 6 months, apparently the booklet from them was wrong and i should have rang them to find out, although it didn't say.

Was tempted to do similar on my last contract though, as it was a great deal, but ended up ringing o2 direct and saying i was gonna get this contract cheep but it would be with them in the end, and they price matched it for the same phone, min, txt unlimited internet and all.

So might be worth ringing and seeing. After I got mine direct with o2, my bro rang orange as that who he's always been with and they matched the deal I was getting with o2 for him on orange too

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Sounds like I want to avoid Dial-a-phone then. May just go with the P4U deal and pay the extra.

Thanks ^^ :)

ITB'd MK1
if you want orange, call them direct. You can get their insurance for half what carphone will sell it to you for, and you'll get a better deal overall too

1.5dci
if you want orange, call them direct. You can get their insurance for half what carphone will sell it to you for, and you'll get a better deal overall too

I've know people who have ended up getting free insurance with their contract from orange after a little bartering

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
They couldnt match the phones4u deal which surprised me.

Best they could do was offer me a similar deal on 24months with first month free. They said they wouldnt be able to beat that phones4u deal and they didnt have any in stock either!

is 500mb a lot for mobile internet?

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Think orange would reduce the 500mins to 300 and give me unlimited internet after a month or two if I go ahead and get the deal in the second link of the original post