ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone used mobiles2yourdoor.co.uk?

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I'm after a new phone/contract and I love the Viewty - just seen this deal with mobiles2yourdoor (who are apparently the group as Phones4u)

http://www.mobiles2yourdoor.co.uk/Contract_Offer_Details.asp?ItemKey=188383&MPItemKey=189706

12 month contract with Vodafone, £40 a month for 500 mins and 500 texts - BUT you get £360 cashback by redemption so it actually works out at £10 a month over the year!

Anyone used this company and are they any good?

PS just checked and they're on Quidco too so could be even cheaper!

Clio 182
Heard VERY bad things about these guy and all ocmp[anies of a similar nature... ie: when things go wong they are ana bsolute f**king nightmare. I personally wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

O2 currently have the best deals going imo.

Clio 182
I was with 3 for a year and recently switched to O2... customer service has been fine so far, with the added bonus that the call centres are all UK-based and not in New Dheli. The 3 customer service agents made me want to throttle them... they were lost without the script, and thanked you after every f**king word.