ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone want to guess whats going on?

Oyster Card
I'm insured on two cars now.

Heres the story.

In Oct 2005 I crashed my Clio 1.2, I was turning into my work carpark when I hit a women coming the other way, I was in mid turn just about to enter my car park she hit me rear passengers door.
Anyway, I've not heard back from my Insurance company since Oct 10th when they sent me a claim form. I last spoke to them in person on thr 3rd of Oct when declairing the accident, got thru to a right drip on the claims line didn't want to know at all was very rude.

Anyway, do you think they've paid out to her, if so surely they'd have been in contact with me demanding their ransom (excess if you like) - she also put in a sneaky claim for whiplash and personal finacial loss (Wasted a few tonnes of make-up from all those tears no doubt).

The reason why I don't want to contact them? I pay the insurance monthly, if I do hurry them up they'll want the premium back in full obviously and it suits me better paying £50 per month.

But I am curious as to why I haven't heard from them for the best part of half a year.
The 1.2 is now sitting on my bridge near my house in the same position for 4 months, how it hasn't been set fire to is a miracle.

I now have a 1.4Phase 3 which I drive about in.

Cheers, Darren

Oyster Card
Alright lol she hit me, but It's pretty much a closed case in my eyes.
I was in her lane at the time in mid turn, so she went into the side of me because I was obstucting her.
I did argue she was speeding and came out of no where. I also have a witness who saw the impact and said she was gunning it but he hasn't even been spoken to.

Could be your insurance company are actually fighting on your behalf. Seems to me from what you've written she is at fault. Maybe you have one of the few good insurance companies who understand how to look after a customer.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
baptistsan said:
Maybe you have one of the few good insurance companies who understand how to look after a customer.

what by not making contact for the best part of 6months ?!

i think the claim could have possibly been 'lost' so if your wanting it sorted i would reckon you contact them.

It took the best part of a year for my insurance company to do anything about a claim and that was with me bugging them!!!

T

titch

i had a crash in september and didnt find out in till me renewal in feb that they had payed her out they evon qouded me £3300 on me clio mk1 1.2 i tolled them were 2 put there qoute