ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone work for adrian flux?

172 semi skimed cup
sure someone on here did? can you pm me please my renewal is dew and im not paying admiral 1200

VX220 Turbo
bit of a vague comment white16valver.

i've been with them for 4 years now only slight complaint was when i changed from my lupo gti to my mini cooper s i lost 10 months of no claims cos the company i was insured with wouldnt take on my new car so had to start another policy with a different insurer (using adrian flux as a broker still)

BMW F21 125d
sure someone on here did? can you pm me please my renewal is dew and im not paying admiral 1200

Wouldn't it be easier to just ring them and get a quote, or do it online ?

I was with Flux for 3 years, people say they are a knightmare to claim off, I had to claim and yes I had to chase them up a bit as they were dragging their heels, but i think thats the same for all insurance companys!
I only moved away from them because they wanted £200 extra than DirectLine when i got the 172....

VRS
ring up flux and ask to be put through to the red department, they deal more with modified cars, ive been with them for 3 years and they have been great

Any of you actually had to make claims with them though. Thats where iv heard there not very good at (i suppose most IC are though)

BMW F21 125d
Yes as said, had to pester them a bit but that could be all Insurance Companys. In fact the claim is still on going and ive left them, ive been paid out but am awaiting my excess and personal injury, thats all been handled by the solicitors.