ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyones on here??? hmmmmm

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Scottish....

Would look good if the roof wasn't blue i reckon.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  20vt Fiat Coupe(182 Sold)
I was offered a deal against my ATR with that, i reckon if the wheels were black with either a blue lip, or blue diamonds and it would look better?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
I was offered a deal against my ATR with that, i reckon if the wheels were black with either a blue lip, or blue diamonds and it would look better?

You would be mental to even consider letting your ATR for that mate, its about £1000 over priced and from what i can see there no mention of a cambelt change!

Body swerve sir!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You would be mental to even consider letting your ATR for that mate, its about £1000 over priced and from what i can see there no mention of a cambelt change!

Body swerve sir!

I actually saw this tonight, looks alot better in the flesh however not a fan of the wheels, good clean straight paint, and the car pulls very well too. As for the cambelt, it does look like a new one on it but there isnt any reciepts to show this. Im currently thinking it over wether to swap or not, guy seems genuine.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
Hahaha

"I have owned the car for just under 6 months and" Realised i look like a tw*t driving it so it has to go despite my better judgment.

That colour scheme might pass on the track but its not for me im afraid

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Apart from the obvious how come?.

Im seemed like a clean enough example, but after getting mt ATR more or less how i would want i thought i would be daft swapping it, only to change the clio to how i would want it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  330Ci Clubsport
"Car has just had 2 new front wheel bearings and also 2 brand new drop links."

do we have droplinks?