ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AOL and wlan internet help please

Fiat Panda 100hp
Hey.

I am trying to set wlan up for a friend, have havn't got very far.

Its ADSL broadband, she has a sweex router. I have connected all up, loged into the router, and gone to setup the router, 1stly here are 2 choices for AOL, can't remember the two as not with the PC at the min, but was 2 different ones, which do I choose?

The its asking for the username and password of the AOL account, so I enter.

router reboots and saves. But cant access the net, I have done all the usual tcp/ip in windows before hand, also tried on my macbook with no joy.

Do I need some more info from AOL? more settings? as its stands it wont connect.

Thanks for any help.

The only thing that I had to do when setting up the wireless was to set AOL to search for the new wireless connection, apart from that didn't do anything.

ValverInBits
You need the logons etc from aol. Try there help site. You probably need to select PPPoA (most of them are).
Honestly try AOL FAQ, it must be there (unless they want you to ring there £8 a min hotline or whatever)