ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apex -40mm Camber correction?

Boz

Arctic 182
Thinking of getting these for cupped 182, can I just put them on and leave geometry alone, or do I need to ***** about with camber etc?

You should get the suspension checked but usualy there little adjustement needed if there is it can be sorted with the normal stearing arms.
Don't bother with the bolts though unless your having it setup for track use and if your that dedicated to setups you'd spend money on coilovers.

Boz

Arctic 182
Thanks for the info Edde, still toying with the idea of H&R's also, but £750 is a lot of money!

BozM said:
Thanks for the info Edde, still toying with the idea of H&R's also, but £750 is a lot of money!
It depends what you want personally I'd go to new shocks and springs ie coilover or stick with stock. I don't like just springs as modified springs wear shocks and just arn't right hadling wise.