ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apologies but in need of help

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Hello all,......I know this isnt the place to ask this but i`m only left with this option at the moment.Does any one know of a sprayer who will colour my bonnet to odyssey blue(d44)...i only need the top half doing as i can colour the underside anytime..i have got cash waiting(about £100) and please within an hours drive from walsall junction 10,m6...mucho gratias.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I would have said Kevin Strawford as he done old Cup...but he's moved from Brum (working in Tamworth) to Leicester. Apart from him I can't think of anyone who I'd recommend. Sorry mate.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I would have said Kevin Strawford as he done old Cup...but he's moved from Brum (working in Tamworth) to Leicester. Apart from him I can't think of anyone who I'd recommend. Sorry mate.
No worries...might have to chance someone local.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Hello all,......I know this isnt the place to ask this but i`m only left with this option at the moment.Does any one know of a sprayer who will colour my bonnet to odyssey blue(d44)...i only need the top half doing as i can colour the underside anytime..i have got cash waiting(about £100) and please within an hours drive from walsall junction 10,m6...mucho gratias.

Magenta motors mate above tcr .

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I'm not too sure how far £100 will get you in honesty. I know my 197 down here is about £400 for bonnet but saying that, it's silver so a bit of the wings and bumper will need spraying to blend in.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I could probably afford the extra cost but I was just initially getting the feelers out and quoting any price tbh.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
If you prepped it and removed it from the car you could probably get it done most places for £100