ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Account Details

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've changed PC for some time now, and cant seem to find my log in details like Password and Sign In ID or even my emial address as i've got a few of them

Any help?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i get emails of apple all the time, does that mean i have an account with them? i dont even know if i have or not

Yeah, emails will go to your registered account.

There's no username. It's just the account password.

Do you have an iPhone? Go to the app store and click to download something. It will show a pop-up box and ask for the password that matches that account. So at least you'll know which email address you use.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
yeah i went to 'download' and it was asking for 2 things email and password, i get the email part but i dont know what the Password will be. I dot have a iphone no

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
yeah i was trying to download the new Family Gut star wars trailer and it was asking for those, on my old PC this wasnt a problom but now it is