ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Event 09-09-09

Citroen DS3 DSport
What are we all expecting other than a refresh of the iPod range? A new and more social linked iTunes? I'd like for them to introduce a iTunes subscription system to rival Spotify but that's probably unlikely.

E87 118d M Sport
be interesting to see what they 'shock' us with this year.

dont need a camera in a ipod tho imo. so i hope that isnt an update.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Usually have to work late on such days to get all the new products on our website but... I'm going home and not caring this time :/

E87 118d M Sport
possible leaked image of the NANO 5G

iPodNano5G_cygnett.jpg

Proper Apple press release images wouldn't be pixelated like that.

Beatles on iTunes and a special Ed Beatles iPod. Similar to the U2 one.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Proper Apple press release images wouldn't be pixelated like that.

Beatles on iTunes and a special Ed Beatles iPod. Similar to the U2 one.

Like this?

946637_fpx.jpg

Unlikely, that was last october.

Citroen DS3 DSport
iTunes 9 and 3.1 installed without any problems, Apple must have the download servers sorted out for today.

SLK250 CDI
Nice shiny new Shuffle and Nano with camera. Will definitely be visiting the Apple store when I go to DC next month.

M2 / Golf GTI
Anyone going to bother upgrading the snow leopard? Doesn't seem much point in me paying the £25 all I would get it 2x faster starting up and shutting down haha. Waste of time.

Fiat Panda 100hp
I find SL awesome, new expose is mint.

I can definitely see there being some sort of tablet running OSX in the near future with all the changed made in SL.

M2 / Golf GTI
What's so much better? I don't really have any speed issues with my macbook. I've only got the 2ghz macbook with 2gig of ram too.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
What's so much better? I don't really have any speed issues with my macbook. I've only got the 2ghz macbook with 2gig of ram too.
I was the same. No not much difference but its nice to have. Alot faster and alot of the menus have changed. Stacks are different, expose is better and it turns off/on faster.
In the words of apple, the worlds most advanced operating system - finely tuned.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Anyone had problems downloading the Keynote? I've tried for the past few days, but it still doesn't work!