ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Update 4.1

I updated my iPhone 3gs a couple of weeks ago now to 4.1.

Got in my car today and found a nice little surprise.

Ive got a bluetooth stereo which is connected to the stalk next to the steering wheel. So got in my car as normal, iPhone connected to the stereo as normal so i set off.

It wasnt until i got bored sat in traffic and i was fidling with the scroll thing on the back of the stalk and it started skipping tracks which it never used to do before the update.

It used to drive me mad that i had these bits of kit in my car and it didnt all work how i wanted it too, but now all is well and i dont even have to touch the phone anymore to skip through the songs.

:clap:Well done Apple!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Doesn't mean it happened today darling. But its a nice story so i'll leave it up.

Doesn't mean it happened today darling. But its a nice story so i'll leave it up.

I know it didnt happen today, which is why i also wrote i updated a few weeks ago. I only found out about it today cos ive not been using my phone in my car recently. Im happy, so stop putting a downer on it lol :D

BMW M135i
Got an alpine parrot bt adapter in the meg and under 3.1.* it used to display made call lists/missed call lists etc but doesn't under 4 just wondered if they'd fixed that too or not?