ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Appointments Application/Program - Needed For My Mum's Business - £5 PPGift..

Clio DCi 65
I'm trying to find an appointments application/program for my mum's business.

It needs to give me the abilty to book appointments throughout the day,

E.g.

March 15th
8.00 : Mr Thomas
8.15 : Mr Jones
8.30 : Mr Cliosport

March 16th
8.00 : Mr Thomas
8.15 : Mr Jones
8.30 : Mr Cliosport

A day to day moving diary that just states the above, It's for my mum's chiropody business so doesn't need to be hi-tech what-so-ever.

Would only need to show the time slot and the customer's name, only needs to be basic. Even something that someone may have created in Visual Basics would be good enough, I've used the program in the past but that was years ago and I've forgotten all the formulas etc! I wouldn't of thought that an application like this would be hard to come across, but after searching through the net I haven't had much joy.

£5 PPG for best recommendation.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
A4 diary?

iPhone calender?

Edit: bet you could use google calender?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
we use something at work called dealer car manager , mostly for booking customers into loan cars but would do your task perfectly

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I don't understand why outlook is not perfectly adequate for that? I use it at work and its perfect, you can clearly see when and where you have appointments it pops up to remind you of them and everything.

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
As above Outlook or Thunderbird will be more than capable of doing excactly what you want.

DMS

A thirsty 172
As said above - Microsoft Outlook will do the job perfectly. Especially if you make use of the scheduling assistant too.