ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Apr 2, 2016] SE / Essex Area Day (North Weald - Wings Cafe)

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Oh ok i see,i bought my ticket today for the clio event in july,any of you lot going?

Lots of us going from this neck of the woods! There will be a convoy arranged closer to the time, so keep an eye out for that.

Are you camping? If you are, Friday too? Or just Sat?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Ive only bought a day ticket,but might think about camping now.Have to try meet you lot a couple times before we go

Just do the whole weekend mate. I promise you that you won't feel left out. Everyone is really sociable and you'll have a brilliant weekend I guarantee.

Let me know if you want to change your ticket to a weekend one and I'll get it sorted for you.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
@MrBlonde I'm going (me and my GF) We are in hotel on the Friday and camping Saturday. Get yourself down for camping mate, it's a great weekend.

Hoping to be in a 1*2 by that time too. In fact, if I do get one soon, we should meet up. Be easier when you go to meets, etc and we're both close to each other.