ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Apr 30, 2016] Renault Clio IV National Meet (Turbosmart LTD)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
On behalf of our friends over at RSUK.

Renault Clio IV National Meet

10am 30th April 2016 at Turbosmart Ltd, unit 4 Wharton Street Ind Estate, Nechells, Birmingham, B7 5TR.

There will be a BBQ on the day and the proceeds from that will be going to Birmingham Children's Hospital.

Flame red 200t
1st trader confirmed on the day Midland car care will be attending Harry Goldsmith will be attending in his very nice MK3 RS Focus MCC offer detailing wrapping tinting to name some of there services.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
If I'm about that weekend I'll definitely attend. Can't say no to a BBQ helping out a children's hospital. I'm not that heartless.

Flame red 200t
If I'm about that weekend I'll definitely attend. Can't say no to a BBQ helping out a children's hospital. I'm not that heartless.
will be a good little meet we aim to have a few traders there on the day so will be a bit for everyone

Flame red 200t
1st trader confirmed on the day Midland car care will be attending Harry Goldsmith will be attending in his very nice MK3 RS Focus MCC offer detailing wrapping tinting to name some of there services.
its a mk2 not a mk 3 lol having a moment

Flame red 200t
Goodrich Hoses are now confirmed (could be a nice opp for someone as they dont make hoses for the mk4)

Flame red 200t
ok so the list of traders for this event now looks like this,

Auto speialists (AKA Airtec)
Whiteline
CM Motorsport
MCC
Goodridge hoses
Turbosmart
event will be featured in PFC magazine
Devils own promo /Discount code to be announced on the day