ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic Blue vs Racing Blue

Italian 3.2 V6
Lol tunst you must be hating this.

Ben, what spoiler is that.. Something doesn't look right? Is it aftermarket? I was told it was a v6/trophy spoiler but looks different..?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
If it was Christophers RB everyone would have wanked themself into a coma... I need white it seems...

RB Clio 182
I used to like arctic blue the best before i bought one, but after seeing some more rb pics on here im torn tbh, they are both really nice colours.

Im still glad i chose arctic tho.

monaco 172
Lol tunst you must be hating this.

Ben, what spoiler is that.. Something doesn't look right? Is it aftermarket? I was told it was a v6/trophy spoiler but looks different..?

i was just thinking the same thing.

can anybody shed some light?

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
Couldn't pick between them. Love the RB contrast with the wheels. But the arctic just looks menacing on the 2118s.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Prefer RB as a colour personally and looks great on silver turini's but that arctic looks perfect.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
What was up with it? Looked good back then

Dropped a valve, finally give up life after 18 months of pure abuse! Of course it had to do a valve in right after having belts, dephaser ,water pump done etc lol.

Broke it for bits and scrapped the shell.

Listerine & Poledo