ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are these correct ?

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Any ideas ? For cup packed 182..

IMG_0252.png

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
They look like the 172 but not sure if they’re different.

Shaftec are more money but they're essentially a refurbished genuine part. You want R396R (OSF - Drivers) replaces 8200352042 and R396L (NSF - Passenger) replaces 8200372167.

IMG_6093.jpeg

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I bought mine from DMFX in Darlington and they delivered them. EBay have some.

Are you in a rush? I can ask our parts to get prices for you on Monday when I’m back in. I can usually get a staff discount which I’ll pass on to you.

I’m still debating replacing them or not, but it wouldn’t hurt to get a price mate?

Much appreciated as always

Krarl

ClioSport Club Member
They look like the 172 but not sure if they’re different.

Shaftec are more money but they're essentially a refurbished genuine part. You want R396R (OSF - Drivers) replaces 8200352042 and R396L (NSF - Passenger) replaces 8200372167.

View attachment 1702708
Only buy a shaftec drivers side if you like sending them back under warranty

I've had 2 where the inner boot just came apart spraying grease everywhere. One did less than f**king 60 miles, absolute joke

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Only buy a shaftec drivers side if you like sending them back under warranty

I've had 2 where the inner boot just came apart spraying grease everywhere. One did less than f**king 60 miles, absolute joke
I take it the boot is too big and catches on the tab on the block?

Krarl

ClioSport Club Member
I take it the boot is too big and catches on the tab on the block?
Nope, the boot is perfectly the same in every way as the genuine Renault one

It's just that they pop out of where they're held in and you have to have a degree in astrophysics to get the c**t back in. And even if you did get it back in by some chance, it would pop out again anyway. Waste of money