ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are these sidelights anygood

megane rs 175
i dont know mate, but let us know if they r, would like some that dont look so dull and orangy...

BMW M135i
Nope, looks blue(ish) when off. Look like normal orangey sidelights when on.
I've got some white led sidelights now and there much better with the xenons.

LY V6 with Recaros
I noticed the other day how yellow and dull my sidelights look against the xenons, I'm after some new ones now :)

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
this is what the LED's look like
they are a good match for the xenons

DSC00947.gif

DSC00949.jpg

Leon Cupra 300
I use the philips bluevision sidelight bulbs, altho theyhave a slight blue tint they are bright white when on..

and looking at that LED sight, which one do i buy???

RenaultSport clio 172
ive got the philips bluevision sidelight bulbs and thought although they are better than the standard ones i think they are still rubbish!

I had two sets of the LED ones off the ultraleds website and all 4 bulbs failed in about 3 months.

The heat from the dipped beam/main beam bulb kills them and they start to flicker, not exactly a look you want...

And, strangely, my negative feedback to this point has disappeared off the Ultraleds website... :rolleyes:

As above, get some PIAA sidelights (the H222 ones on here I think?) - I've got them in mine and have had for the past year or so with no problems. They're a nice light-blue colour so noticeably 'cleaner' then standard yellowy ones, but not so blue that they've attracted the attention of the fuzz :cool:

Or you can get some of the LED ones from there, but I've not tried them personally :)