ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are you from Yorkshire?

al

ST on the way...
If you are, you'll definately want to be on the next meet!!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=148180

Where else are you going to get views and roads like these? :D

IMG_0063_edit.gif

Img_0031.gif

Img_0055.gif

This has been a Yorkshire Meet advertisement! :)

See you there!! ;)

al

ST on the way...
It's one of our big runs, to Whitby through the twisty and very scenic Dales and Moors! :)

al

ST on the way...
Hmmm lol. 9th July. Holland isn't that far, plus Whitby is far more scenic! :)

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
i'll say yes if i'm not banned by then. can i still ride a motorbike with my motorbike license if i get banned from driving a car?

al

ST on the way...
Not too sure of Andre's (heavyweight) exact route (he always keeps somet a surprise lol) but if you wanna meet us there that'd be great! I'll get him to let you know.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
al said:
Not too sure of Andre's (heavyweight) exact route (he always keeps somet a surprise lol) but if you wanna meet us there that'd be great! I'll get him to let you know.

thats so we cant overtake him!

Clio 172mk2
well im from castleford , but as for sunday specially the morning , there for resting .

too many ppl on here dont seem to go out n get recked on sat nights

al

ST on the way...
Gelder said:
im from wakefield i would come but i'm shy of meeting people lol

Don't worry matey, we're really all very nice, one you've been to one you'll wonder why you didn't earlier :)

al

ST on the way...
biojo said:
well im from castleford , but as for sunday specially the morning , there for resting .

too many ppl on here dont seem to go out n get recked on sat nights

Hmm, Saturday night at Bondi, I don't think so lol!!

Forget getting wrecked for ONE night and come on the sunday, it'll be worth it!! We're really nice and some of the roads in North Yorkshire are absolutely fantastic!!

Clio 172mk2
bondi lol , u having a laugh aint ya , i was thinking more along the lines of leeds oceana :) well leeds n e ways cas is w@nk

iv have been to one meet sure for those who remember i was the hung over one at ferry bridge services

al

ST on the way...
Yeah, Cas is w**k!! Full of Charity shops.

If you've been to one then, come to another!! :D