ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arty Abi pic

Nippy white cup
Abi was meesing about in the back yard and this just looked like a good pic. I'm no photographer and this was with a point and click but I like it :)

RIMG0206.jpg

Chris

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Impressive. Have you edited out the little goat she's feeding?

Cool pic, mate.

looks like shes smokin a biffta mr pask (biffta wtf ive not said that since school)

shes a booooooootiful kid tho mate, and lol @ the tyre, that took some right abuse, surprised its not still hot :D x

Nippy white cup

Cool pic, mate.

Lol cheers m8 It is actually a whistle with a bit on the end that changes the pitch when you pull it down (like a trombone)

Watch Mr Robertson...I might just pay you a visit with comments like that ;)

Chris

Nippy white cup
looks like shes smokin a biffta mr pask (biffta wtf ive not said that since school)

shes a booooooootiful kid tho mate, and lol @ the tyre, that took some right abuse, surprised its not still hot :D x

Lol Actually that was a s**t tyre that was on when I got the wheels...the other 4 are still in the Cup with all the melted rubber pushed over lol

Chris

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
nice photo mate. could do with a bit more contrast/curves adjustment to make it stand out more.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Cool pic, mate.

Lol cheers m8 It is actually a whistle with a bit on the end that changes the pitch when you pull it down (like a trombone)

Watch Mr Robertson...I might just pay you a visit with comments like that ;)

Chris

PMSL! I'm sure hendo just hacked my account! I'll re-phrase that to read! "Re-hab for toddlers!"

Nippy white cup
This is also a good one....playing around with a friends 450d Canon...loved it! (This is my m8s daughter not Abi but I thought it look good :))

IMG_0574.jpg

Chris

Megane Mk4
^^ Good pic but slightly over exposed, The flash has killed most of the detail in her skin. white tops and flash don't mix all that well either. ;)

Did you try it without flash too?

Nippy white cup
No I was basically just pointing and shooting with it..think that was the very first pic I took but I would love to have a proper play with one...saving as we speak lol

Chris