ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aston Martin Sprint Day, Goodwood

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Popped down to Goodwood today for the Aston Martin Owners Club Sprint, here's a few of my pics.

IMG_1374.gif

IMG_1375.gif

IMG_1379.gif

IMG_1384.gif

IMG_1386.gif

IMG_1388.gif

IMG_1390.gif

IMG_1391.gif

IMG_1392.gif

IMG_1405.gif

IMG_1425.gif

IMG_1428.gif

IMG_1430.gif

IMG_1432.gif

IMG_1433.gif

IMG_1440.gif

IMG_1446.gif

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1461.gif

IMG_1462.gif

IMG_1463.gif

IMG_1470.gif

IMG_1474.gif

IMG_1476.gif

IMG_1491.gif

IMG_1498.gif

IMG_1499.gif

IMG_1503.gif

IMG_1504.gif

IMG_1507.gif

Thanks for looking.

Wooooo superb, some excellent shots there.

Is this on the actual circuit? Looks brilliant for photos. Can anyone go along, is there a calendar of events? So many questions :)

Fiat Coupe 20vt

Is this on the actual circuit? Looks brilliant for photos. Can anyone go along, is there a calendar of events? So many questions :)

Cheers. Yeah it's one timed lap of the circuit, they go out in groups of 5, 30 or so seconds apart.
Anyone can go, i'd actually found out about it from this site, http://www.racedates.net when i was looking for somewhere to visit this weekend. I was initially deciding between this or Castle Combe but opted for this. It's brilliant for photos as not a lot of spectators so you pretty much get the entire start finish straight to yourself to find a good spot.

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Me and my other half were doing Aston DBR9 and Corvette impressions the other night...(He was excited about going to Le Mans...)

Amused me anyhow :eek:

Excellent photos...I bloody love Astons!

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Awesome pics!

You better have a sticky mess in your pants from the noises of them Astons/Dodge's!

Lol, the noise was awesome, i wish i'd taken a sound recorder, the DBS V8 in particular was immense.

Awesome pics... not many Astons though ;)

Good point, to be fair there was an awful lot of Aston's in the paddock area, and quite a few went out of track, it would appear i just concentrated on the other cars however!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

I've never known it to be closed to random spectators other that for the Revival Meeting. I often stop by...was out for a thrash this afternoon, wish I popped in now.

Was a good day for it Jamie...the weather down here was ideal.