ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Astra VXR Has Arrived !

Revo Stage 1 Leon FR
Picked up the Astra at the start of the week and after a week of absolute torrential rain, it's been nice and sunny today so I've had chance for a play!

Got some pics, let me know what you think :)

vxr1.JPG

vxr2.JPG

vxr3.JPG

vxr4.JPG

vxr5.JPG

vxr6.JPG

vxr7.JPG

Revo Stage 1 Leon FR
Wouldn't have minded a black one, they look evil with the black 18's !

But now I have this I think I got the best colour, and the ride is surprisingly good considering the 19's !

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Wouldn't have minded a black one, they look evil with the black 18's !

But now I have this I think I got the best colour, and the ride is surprisingly good considering the 19's !

Best all round colour i think matey... black shows swirls like a b**ch while at least blue is a little more forgiving!

Looks awesome either way:cool:

Torque steer much?

astra coupe on coilovers
love it mate arden blue is the best couler get it to 888 engineering get the remus exsaust and precat and the nurburgring stage 1 map and here it pop and bang :) have fun mate :)

A white and black one
Awsome car, it is my upgrade in 2010, rapes the crap out of my clio, looks and all

172 Cup
only problem with them, in the wet 1st, 2nd and 3rd are all useless in trying to pull away. 4th just about gets grip and your away!! Driven both standard and nurburgring at work and think the ring turds over the rest!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
only problem with them, in the wet 1st, 2nd and 3rd are all useless in trying to pull away. 4th just about gets grip and your away!! Driven both standard and nurburgring at work and think the ring turds over the rest!!

learn to drive then lol, i drive a 280bhp roughly rwd turbo car with a 2 way lsd... its constantly locked, i can still pull away easily and drive without loosing the back end in the wet... if i use the go peddle like an on off switch then yeh the back will spin up and slide easy... same with a fwd learn to progressivly use the accelerator rather than ON and OFF lol...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
nice mate alwways thought one of the best looking hot hatches nice shape
and they always turn my head going by.
im a ford fanboy so its and st-3 over it for me tho.