ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

At last...

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Looks good, hope youre enjoying them.

I see youre resisted the urge to bury it completely! How far down have you got it at the back?

Quote: Originally posted by Rick on 29 July 2005
Looks good, hope youre enjoying them.

I see youre resisted the urge to bury it completely! How far down have you got it at the back?

20mm down from when the Apex were on.

Its going lower on Monday :devilish:

Finally, how you getting on with them Mike.
That cup is making me moist, shame it probably handles like christopher reeves on rollerblades.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 29 July 2005

That cup is making me moist, shame it probably handles like christopher reeves on rollerblades.

Tastefully put, Loony.............as always :)
[/QUOTE]

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 29 July 2005

Too wet to give it some beans unfortunately.

Quote: Originally posted by leeds_182 on 29 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 29 July 2005Finally, how you getting on with them Mike.
[/QUOTE] <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Tastefully put, Loony.............as always :)[/QUOTE]

you boys wouldnt have me any other way ;)

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 29 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 29 July 2005Finally, how you getting on with them Mike.

Too wet to give it some beans unfortunately.

skirtwearing girl !

Quote: Originally posted by Rufstuf on 29 July 2005
Looking good Mike. How does the handling compare to the previous setup? <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">18s on a cup= sacrilege !

Handling is a lot better. I got about a mile of dry stretch when I was heading to work and the handling is a lot more poised, steering is more direct and everything just feels tighter and less rolly.

Next meet, Ill give you a bash.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Forgot to say, make sure you get all the wheel alignment adjusted correctly once youve got them set at your preferred height.

Quote: Originally posted by Rick on 30 July 2005
Forgot to say, make sure you get all the wheel alignment adjusted correctly once youve got them set at your preferred height.

Yeah, getting it done on Monday.

Quote: Originally posted by phoenixy on 30 July 2005
u need some silvervisions mike!!!

Im having enough electrical issues at the moment TBH...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

think i prefered the other wheels for looks but definately a better idea for handling...colour coding would look better if car was decked......

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  4 wheels

^^some people never pay attention a. looks ok prefer the super Ls though :D