ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ATTN: - RR DAY - 14TH SEPTEMBER !!!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

guys, i need your cheques an i need em now, you need to send em me today, tomorrow most likely at the latest

ive got about half of em but im still missin a lot of the money

im goin on holiday next week so you need to get em to me

£25

Martyn Brunskill
415 Watery Lane
Sutton
St Helens
Merseyside
WA9 3HL

Skoda Fabia vRS

is anyone actually readin this an sendin there cheques, cos id appreciate a little msg or somethin to know whats goin on guys, i have sent u all a few texts an only got 2 or 3 replies

if your not comin tell me and i can find a replacement, jus dont leave me hangin on til the last minute, your takin up a space that someone else could have filled

320d M Sport

My chqs gone to u Martin mate, should prob get it Mon/Tues. As someone once said......

"I love it when a plan comes together"

Paddy

Brun, as you know, my car 172 has already been on REs rollers.. but, if you are finding a few drop out - as usual.. let me know.. I will do a run to keep the numbers up.

no probs

Joe

Skoda Fabia vRS

nice to see a few replies

Nick, got your cheque mate, thanks a lot

Paddy, thanks for the email, probably come monday bud

Joe, thanks for the offer, ill have to see what happens mate

Skoda Fabia vRS

o, Rhys, if you read this, i didnt get your cheque today mate

i think you might have to send another as i seem to be receiving most next day

if i get two then ill send you one back

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea mate i have cheers, i would have posted somethin on one of the threads, but no1 seems to read em so they sink right down an end up on a different page

Brun - sorry about all the hassles. Dont know whats happened with the cheque. If you mail me your bank details (sort code and account number is all I need, I think), Ill do a direct money transfer today. If the cheque then shows, please rip it up.

Rhys

Skoda Fabia vRS

mate could you send another cheque instead

i dont want all the money coming from different things, like cash, transfers, cheques, it would be more hassle an confusin

i might be meetin with The Monks brother soon as he doesnt have a cheque book so ill let him off with that an he can pay cash in person, so if you dont want to send another cheque then your free to meet me then, however i would prefer a cheque

Skoda Fabia vRS

if anyone would like to come along to this event and put there car on the rollers then please post here, as a few people have dropped out and one or two have not been in contact with me for some time, so i am gonna have to assume they are no longer interested

to start with you will be a reserve, however come wednesday morning, deadline for the money from present rollers, if there is a space that hasnt been paid for, and i cant get in contact with the person, you can take a free place, and i will sort the payment details with yourselves by email or phone.

mbrunskill@blueyonder.co.uk

Id be interested in this one mate, I live in Reading but the folks are up in Rossendale, so I could arraneg a trip for that weekend, and see what the new Magnex 6x4 is doing to the car!!

What times are things happening, as if was up I would need to leave around 12:00 to got and watch the footy...

Let me know ASAP so I can arrange the time off work etc.

Mail me too if you want... baron_mark@hotmail.com

Skoda Fabia vRS

mate were startin the RR day at 8:30am

meeting at 7:15 at the trafford centre

not sure about you bein done by 12noon, i suppose as long as its ok with the others then i can stick you down for the first 5-10 cars

Skoda Fabia vRS

right after talkin on MSN ive got you down

Luke from PGTi magazine has confirmed his brothers 172 will be goin on the rollers with the rest of us

i have 17 people now with cheques either received by me, or in the post at the moment, which is enough

i do still have 3 people i cant get in touch with, if you dont contact me soon i will have to assume your not coming

Skoda Fabia vRS

o......if you read this guys

Alex Palmer
Simon Dodd
Manuel Choi

please please contact me, as its you 3 who i dont seem to be able to get in touch with

BRUN - Ive had to cancel the cheque that I sent, but I got charged by my bank for doing so. Im still happy to wire the money (after all, itll end up in your bank account, whether by cheque or transfer), but I dont want to risk being charged again for cancelling another cheque. If this is no good, then Ill have to pull out.

Rhys

Skoda Fabia vRS

Rhys, as its gettin very close, i will now allow anyone who is having postage or cheque problems to do a bank transfer for the funds

when you do it can you please try and use an indetifiable reference, as ill have a lot of money floatin in an out of my account in the next few days and i need to keep track of it

get in touch for my account number mate

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea it does Jon

the guy from PGTi is gonna run the 172 there bringin, he doesnt mind payin either

also replaced someone who couldnt make it with a Mk1 172, the only one attending

and all 3 of those guys have now been in touch, alex has sent the cheque, so has simon, and manuel doesnt have a cheque book so ill let him transfer it

Skoda Fabia vRS

ATTN: guys, i got Marks cheque today which he sent me last night

so the remaining cheques must have got lost in the post as i havent received them

unless you send another first class early today, then im gonna need you to do a balance transfer of the money today or tomorrow

in the reference please use your name

please contact me for my account number asap

320d M Sport

Damn the post!!!! Ive sent mine through works internal post end of last week, odds are youll get it tomm.....

Paddy

Skoda Fabia vRS

paddy, i sure hope so mate, im off on holiday real soon

if it doesnt come tomorrow can you please contact me and do a balance transfer, ill send you your cheque back if it does end up comin

320d M Sport

I was gonna bring my new Ferrari Enzo, decided to leave it for a bit though, you know, run the engine in proper....

Paddy

It would be much better to bring the Clio in my opinion, after all we do now have a waiting list for Clios for this RR....

Skoda Fabia vRS

me personally i wouldnt mind, however this is a Renault event, and i do have someone waitin for a space

so......

what does everyone think

Skoda Fabia vRS

received money today from Paddy and Simon Dodd

today, as you should all know, was the deadline for the money

however im still waiting on a few people

ill hold off until tomorrow guys, i know some of you are going to do a funds transfer, so please do it today, and let me know you have done it

Skoda Fabia vRS

right guys, i will be goin the bank tomorrow and paying in all the cheques ive received

i will then write a cheque to RE and post that.......

any remaining cheques i will have to sort out when i come back off holiday
however please feel free to call me on my mobile at any time as i dont mind
sortin anyone out with funds transfer details etc

see ya in a week

at this moment i havent received payment from

Dazz F
Alex Palmer
Rhys Turner
Kelly Johnson

and Luke from PGTi

i know however that you have all sent cheques or will be doing a funds transfer very soon

Rhys, i have text you my details twice and i tried calling you today but no answer, so call me mate as soon as you get the chance, ill be at Peco tomorrow from about 10:15 so you can call me then no problem

ill try an post from holiday on the laptop but might not be able to

see ya in a week

Skoda Fabia vRS

just got the money off Luke and Alex, cheers

Dazz i know you wanted to do a transfer, youve forgot 2 days runnin now, try an remember mate !