ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi Photoshop Please

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Can anyone do a shop on my audi and lower it for me please.

Standard suspension could be on the way out so was considering coilies!

Cheers.

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3282.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Isn't this the family bus you take your 2 young uns around in?

Stick to stock imo, for their comfort more than anything.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Isn't this the family bus you take your 2 young uns around in?

Stick to stock imo, for their comfort more than anything.

It is the family bus but only really gets used to drive too and from Leeds everyday. As for comfort, my kids sleep in a cup with a decatted yozza so I don't think they'll have too many problems with the ride!

Inferno 182 CUP
You can get coilies for this for £189 .. albeit s**te ones ..

Theres some black RSII's floating around on audi sport atm as i was tempted to whack em on mine.

There 18" fresh refurb and polished lip .. no tyres though but for offers around £500 ;)

AND there not reps

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
You can get coilies for this for £189 .. albeit s**te ones ..

Theres some black RSII's floating around on audi sport atm as i was tempted to whack em on mine.

There 18" fresh refurb and polished lip .. no tyres though but for offers around £500 ;)

AND there not reps

Seen them but they are black aren't they? The rep thing doesn't scare me tbh.

ST1050, 320d
Looks cool, but completely defeats the object of a practical family estate no? If you're gonna do it though, do it properly and get decent coilovers and wheels, a car like that deserves decent mods!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks cool, but completely defeats the object of a practical family estate no? If you're gonna do it though, do it properly and get decent coilovers and wheels, a car like that deserves decent mods!

I agree to some extent but the car can and will still be used as the family bus.

As for the coilovers thing - it's not a race car so getting fully ajustable race suspension for about 1k is a bit OTT.