ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi TT RS + low

Monaro VXR
Personally I wouldn't touch either of them...I just don't like German cars. Would prefer a Mustang personally and the new 2011 one has come along massively compared to the old one. As the video comparing it on track to the M3 below shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Evo 5 RS
Bangs on about where the Power is in the E92 lol - think it makes peak power at something stupid like 8k. From a V8 that's pure awesome

Neil Clio 182

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi TT RS Clio 182
IMG_0204.jpg

Love it from the front but the rest i'm just now sure.

Oh and he wrapped his spoiler in di noc. FS!

Hi, Sorry just trawling the internet. di noc ! I would never wrap my car in sticky back plastic!

Looks good from the back to (well I think so :p)

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

DSC00711.jpg

All real CF :p

I think the ride height and wheel arch gap is spot on, (but then I did have a Rocco R b4 this car). I agree it could with 10mm spacers or so.

I did drop my R32 on KW V1's looked great but didnt enjoy scraping the bottom of it.
R32.jpg

P.S. The TT RS is now Revo stage one 410+ bhp and a montain of torque.

Last edited:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
All a bit meh to me.

The only thing that grabbed my attention was that fleeting glimpse of the Mk.1 Golf in that original video. About 2.55 in, iirc? That looked superb. :)

D.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It was a while ago. Not sure why I though it was wrapped.

Notice no one corrected me on it before though... funny that.