ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audio Steering Wheel Controls for 182

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
So I have previously used the audio controls on the steering wheel in my regular clio 1.2 dynamique
Headunit is Pioneer DEH-X9600BT
All worked fine together.
Put the system in my 182 all plugs where they should be and the controls are not working.
I notice that the yellow lead which I assume is used for the steering wheel controls as slightly different pin layout compared to the steering wheel control adapter. Leading me to believe the dynamique and 182 are wired different.
Heres a pic of the yellow connector wires:
IMG_5607_zps2vg654hv.jpg

and the steering control adaptors: (all of the wires apart from the purple wires)
IMG_5608_zpswtepskdf.jpg

Anyone had this problem and tried to resolve it? I cannot seem to find a 182 specific adaptor

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
Obviously I can rewire the pins but I do not have a pin configuration or diagram. The Clio Electronics PDF doesnt mention the controls only standard HU and speakers.

Spookyneil

ClioSport Club Member
How did you get on with this? I have the same head unit and am looking to get the steering controls working again but won't bother if it ball ache!