ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

August Photography Competition - Voting Thread

Pick your favourite photo...

Votes: 1 1.7%

Votes: 2 3.3%

Votes: 21 35.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 8.3%

Votes: 6 10.0%

Votes: 3 5.0%

Votes: 6 10.0%

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Please see the entries to this months competition below.

We picked the theme which was:
Red

PICK THE BEST BASED ON THIS THEME!!!

The amount of entries is once again fantastic, its been growing month on month. Keep it up :)

Winner gets some sweets!, and can select the next theme.

24.jpg

23.jpg

22.jpg

21.jpg

20.jpg

19.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

26.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio
There are a few excellent photos this month. i love 1, 7 and 17 for the use of red. I think 7 draws your eyes more to the background away from the red so I'm going to miss that one outon the theme. I want to smash 8 and 12 but Smash wasn't the subject so they are out so between 1 and 17......

RIP Dan
Chillies for me too, I am very happy though as I have 1 vote. First one ever for me!!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
3 or 17 for me just because they have not picked the obvious.

SG9 Forester STi
It was between 3 and 17 for me, although 15 is very good too!

Voted 3, very good imagination :).

Clio 172
Some good photos here! Shame that some of them are so heavily photoshopped... i think it would be better if we had two competitions, one for photography and one for photography + photoshopping.

Evo 8 FQ300
I entered and my entry isnt in here?

(another ladybird but B&W background)

Same here mate and by the way i aint got a answer yet neither haha if the admin of this post listened and even asked me t pick out of the 2 i entered then it would of been the truck come on sort it out !!!!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I entered and my entry isnt in here?

(another ladybird but B&W background)

Apologies, yours was missed as you hadn't posted the actual picture, just a link. Have added it now :)

Same here mate and by the way i aint got a answer yet neither haha if the admin of this post listened and even asked me t pick out of the 2 i entered then it would of been the truck come on sort it out !!!!

I took your most recent entry, I think i was more than fair.

Cupra
Some good photos here! Shame that some of them are so heavily photoshopped... i think it would be better if we had two competitions, one for photography and one for photography + photoshopping.

Post processing has always been a part of photography. I was using selective colour when I was developing my own film and prints in a dark room. If it adds to an image, I'm all for it.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Im well into post. I dont do too much in what I share but I do love post.

This comp would have been hella different if colour pass was diss-allowed though.

Mine was missed too.

Was the strawberry picture.

Photography Comp Rules said:
You must flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on. Only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted.

Kawasaki ER6N
Ok my apologies just figured seeing as I had posted one image into a photography comp thread it might be classed as an entry guess common sense is lacking here.

Ok my apologies just figured seeing as I had posted one image into a photography comp thread it might be classed as an entry guess common sense is lacking here.

You're mocking common sense when you can't follow simple instructions?

There's 6 pages of spam, entries, potential entries and rejected entries. All you have to do is write entry. It's not rocket science. Otherwise it's just a mess for PenStealerGirlsNameJenic when he puts the comp together.

Kawasaki ER6N
Sorry had been away and had no Internet so cound not edit or repost. I see your point but also thought that I wouldn't be posting a picture if I didn't want it entering.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Big well done to Wick for his excellent winning entry :)

Just awaiting his reply for Septembers theme.

Cheers for comments all. First time I have ever got a vote, let alone a win! Jenic has PM with this months theme.

Should have looked in here before deciding as I was really stumped for ideas. I was thinking along the lines of active/impacts etc... but I think movement may have been selected before?! Hopefully what I have picked instead is enough to keep everyone occupied!