ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Express Product Honours 2006 *2 megabytes*

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
I am bored and have just recieved an email i was waiting for [FONT=&quot] regarding this post, so i thought i would scan this in for you lot who havnt read it to have a gander.[/FONT]

Makes for good reference when buying products for your motor. I havent scaned all the pages, just the ones i think are worthwhile i.e. dont think many people will be interested in roofboxes...

10jk4.jpg

2791.jpg

2891.jpg

2892.jpg

2893.jpg

2894.jpg

2895.jpg

2896.jpg

2901.jpg

2902.jpg

2903.jpg

120vf.jpg

139vu.jpg

144ki1.jpg

156ed2.jpg

164ji.jpg

**NOTE ADMINS, i had written permission (email form) from the managing Editor, Sarah Bradley from AE/Dennis to post this , in which she said it wont be a problem, seen as the particular issue is no longer for sale.

D

dick

"a coat of polish in the finishing touch to a thorough car clean"

i beg to differ with these fools, and i imagine majority of people from the detailing forum will to....

106 GTi
LOL Thought the same - "gives paint that extra shine and adds essential protection"

Umm no, Polishing gives it the shine full stop, and only adds protection if it is a polish/sealant/wax all in one product. A normal polish will leave paint clean and unprotected. Muppets.

RB 182
Looks like someones been down to Halfords! Shouldn't it be'Auto Express Halfords Porduct Honours 2006'?

GW RS200
Thanks for taking the time to scan and post these - they certainly passed a few boring moments on Big Brother this evening with the laptop :)

S.

106 GTi
dannyboy said:
and no megs products in the winners?? i think most of the stuff they do is pretty top notch!

Would not be surpised really as if they are testing the consumer stuff like NXT or the Gold Glass waxes I can understand why they would not do well.

Vee dub
Surely judging a shampoo on how little work it leaves the chamois is not right? how does that make it the best? Megs shampoo is alot foamier than the Autoglym (altho good imo)

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Rich said:
Would not be surpised really as if they are testing the consumer stuff like NXT or the Gold Glass waxes I can understand why they would not do well.

Whats up with gold class? I thought it was pretty good.

106 GTi
polarbert said:
Whats up with gold class? I thought it was pretty good.

Much easier products on and off, and with better durability. The fact it is not a pure wax means it is no good over ther top of sealants either.