ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Finesse an introduction

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
Gutted, just got a big order together and the code didn't work. Realised the offer was "for this week" not "for a week" as i thought. Damit.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Glad to see you guys on here. I'm a massive fan of your products, well priced and top notch quality. I've just ordered quite a few items even though I didn't actually need any :eek:

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
What has the response been like to the discount? Will you be able to offer something like that amount in the future? ( thinking about my next order!)

Yes its been good, a few guys ordering to try the range out, that was an intro offer and we wont be doing something quite to that extent again, but we will offer up some promos at certain points in the future for the members.

James

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
Great service guys, order arrived today, wish I had taken the opportunity to order even more.