ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Glym Kit

MK3 GTI golf 16v
looks good, may have to invest :)
would you need anything on top like that wet look finish stuff or a clay bar etc etc ?
or will this do the whole shibang ?

ph2 172
BARGAIN ! I went and bought most of the AG stuff at full price in the summer. Its my first detailing products and I found them easy to work with and fun to do. I've got the HD wax too, m.... I want to detail the clio now. GO AWAY SNOW !

07 Campus Sport 1.2
bargain, already got a few of those bits but can never go wrong with extras. got a 25quid halfords giftcard for christmas so i might have to invest the extra £15 for it

AUDI A5 s-sline
bargain, already got a few of those bits but can never go wrong with extras. got a 25quid halfords giftcard for christmas so i might have to invest the extra £15 for it

Same with me! :). Defiantly going to pop to halfords and invest! :)

MK2 Clio
Reserved and picking up tomorrow morning. Thanks for the heads up never would have seen it, any more must buy bargins out there atm?