ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

auto headlights

RENAULT CLIO SPORT 182
on my manual it says my car has auto headlights i now i sound stupid but how do these work?

Megane dci 130
There probably turned off. With the ignition on and engine off, turn the switch to sidelights only twice fairly fast and you should here a beep.

Megane R26, R21 Turbo
How do you do that, the central locking I mean?

put your handbrake on and hold your central locking button in till it makes a beep sound then your car will lock automatically 6 secs after you move off do the same again and it will make slightly different sound to put it back to how it was, saves you being car jacked more than anything i guess

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
How do you do that, the central locking I mean?

put your handbrake on and hold your central locking button in till it makes a beep sound then your car will lock automatically 6 secs after you move off do the same again and it will make slightly different sound to put it back to how it was, saves you being car jacked more than anything i guess

I like that, never realised the car had that feature! ;)

Da

Less
Fog lights will not work when they are in auto mode, you need to switch them to manual for the fogs to work.

Civic Type-S GT
lol who wants to initiate the whole "you shouldn't drive with your fog lights on unless its foggy" argument then?

Civic Type-S GT
i must say i dont really mind people driving with their fogs on - what i hate is when some people think if you have your fogs on its ok to just use your sides even when it pitch black :mad: