ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Lights

Car  Renaultsport Clio 172
Hi there

I have just adorned my Clio with a sunstrip with my local car club's website on it for trax next weekend as an temporary messure but now the autolights are on all the time.

Can i disable it until i remove the sticker ?
 
Turn the lights on and off a few times consectuatively and it should bleep indicating it's turned off. Repeat to turn on.
 
with the ignition set to "on", switch the lights on, off, on, off.

you will hear beeps. Repeat to turn it on again.
 
I think you should remove the sunstrip ASAP. far better idea.
 
I will be removing it as soon as trax's is over. Its much easier to remove one sunstrip than a sticker with 14 seperate letters.
 
Back
Top