ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto wipers won't work properly

172 rep
I've noticed this since I bought my car, if it's raining and i put the wipers on auto, they work fine, but then if I turn the car off, then when i start the engine again (with the wiper still in AUTO position) they won't work, I have to turn them off and back on again. I'm sure my sisters 172 didn't do this, thye just worked. I know it's not a big problem, just annoying as I'm in and out of my car alot with my job, gets a bit annoying!! Just wondered if they were supposed to do this?

Cheers!!

Clio 172
it says in the owners manual that everytime you turn the ignition off and on again you have to switch the auto wipers back into auto mode for them to work.

172 rep
O, lol. Could have sworn my sis's just worked Never mind, dull really though isn't it! Would have thought they would just stay in auto mode.

Cheers Anyway!