ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

autoglym engine cleaner

hi guys thinkin of getting some of this to clean up my engine bay cos of grease and marks etc etc how do you actually apliy the product so you just simply wash off? cheers

you have to be careful of electrics , i'd use a brush to work into those stubborn areas too . in my experiences with this item i sprayed , brushed then clean off with damp rag ...rather than splashng water everywhere

oh i see s**t yeah he he thought the cleaner did something mate is a tooth brush a good thing to use or anything else softer cheers

oh i see s**t yeah he he thought the cleaner did something mate is a tooth brush a good thing to use or anything else softer cheers

i bought several brushes as you want longer brushes to get into those hard to reach areas .... tooth brush will do .... just take your time on the stubborn areas :approve: .

cheers mate is it good to leave it to soak for a bit mate you can use standard paint brushes i take it then??

yes std paint brushes are fine ..... try and get ones with long handles though , more reach to areas etc ...... yep u got the idea , leave it on stubborn area and work it in with the brushes to get the grime up :approve:

106 GTi
Radiator brushes are ideal as they have a long reach handle on them. Put some insulation tape round the metal bit of the brush to stop any chance of it scratching.

cheers rich thanks mate where can i get a radiator brush from mate what the hell do they look like cant wait to have a stab at this buddy

106 GTi
Most Decorating/DIY places should have them. Just a paint brush with a long handle

r453.jpg

hi guys having learnt the hard way about too much water in the engine he he is a wet damp cloth best way to work of the cleaner once applied with a brush

cheers mate i am happy with the results of the cleaning it really is a great product everything has come up brand new from a nearly 6 year old engine bay he he just need to paint the engine in some ham smooth but dont know whether red or silver is best....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm