ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

automatic lights problem

clio 172
on my 172 when its dark they usally come on but mine dont now cause its been in a garage havin work done on im thinkin the bloke may of caught a switch or something how do i get them to work again:dapprove:

Less
I would do a quick search here on the forum, there is a process you have to go through to activate them; I would try that first

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
turn key to turn the electrics on (but not the engine) then switch the headlights on and off reeatedly until you hear a beep. check your manual to make sure. not sure how many times you turn them on and off probably about 5 times??

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
yep my bro had the same thing they had to disable them ot do the MOT but it states inthe cars handbook how to disable and enable them. he read it but never read it if you know what i mean.