ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

autosmart

soon to be 182 ;)
just ordered tardis (which ive been told is good) and trim wizard gel what do people think of this?

Bumder With A Buffer
"ding ding ding Lunchtime over kids back in school" ;)

G101 is autosmarts version of an All Purpose Cleaner..similar to Megs All Purpose Cleaner

Bumder With A Buffer
You Naaafolk lot don't get out much huh? ;)

I've just come from Norwich actually...Car had a service at APT just passed Drayton. I f**king HATE driving through Norwich at 9am...took me longer to get along the ring road then it did to get from mine upto Norwich!

soon to be 182 ;)

I've just come from Norwich actually...Car had a service at APT just passed Drayton. I f**king HATE driving through Norwich at 9am...took me longer to get along the ring road then it did to get from mine upto Norwich!

APT is just down the road from where i live :) it is a b**ch at 9am

soon to be 182 ;)

APT is just down the road from where i live :) it is a b**ch at 9am

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I'm buying some Tardis today but I need a bottle and spray head to use it with. The 946ml ones from PB seem pretty big because I don't think much of the product is needed.

Is Tardis ok to leave in the bottle for a while or will it disintegrate it?

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Cheers for that JD.

Best get it ordered now so I can save some dosh by getting the free delivery from PB ;)