ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AutoSport International Pictures (Starring a CS Member?)

Had a good day out at autosport, didnt take many pics though, was too busy looking at everything really...

3185398051_ddbc62a8af.png

3186267508_56076614f3.png

3186205782_5c601bd4fc.png

View more on my Flickr

Then we spotted a CS members picture on one of the public internet terminals as the desktop? Tons of people walking past looking to see what was going on with it...

3186252598_1fd5a3e10c.png

yeah....we went to the 6pm one......wasnt that good......Someone else i know went to the 2pm one and it seemed that was miles better, better cars etc

it was all circuit at 6pm.....grass cars, them bike engined minis, and banger racing....no sign of high performance machinery

FOCUS ST 275
When i was there, we had.

Grasstrack cars, rally cross (the 205 sounded awesome), rally cars, Tyrrel F1 car (he spun out) those V8 oval racers, mini racers, the wheeling racing cars,
Some stunt driving.
then a line out of focus rs, Aston, Lotus and other cars.

FOCUS ST 275
Yeah i thought that it was repetitive (sp also unsure).

only decent bit was the rally cross doing the jumps.

Focus and Astons did sweet fa, just drove in then parked up.

Black 182
I also was at the 2pm show and thought it was really good , drift cars etc and an apperance from david coulthard and matthew wilson

More poke than viagr
i thought the live arena was quite good, liked the clio rally car.

matthew wilson was good in his focus