ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

average mph

about 50ish, but I've spent muchos time on the motorway recently (about 800miles) - it's usually about 25 :(

Was about 69 after driving most of the way up the M6 over xmas - roads were very clear that day and it had just been reset. :)

35 or so I think but I do a fairly long drive to work every day on relitivtly emply 60mph roads all the way.

25mph/37mpg... not so good in my opinion, even when i drive it in 5th everywhere I only get a max of 40mpg, not good really for a 1.4

MINI JCW
Average speed is usually just over 30mph as for MPG usually about 37mpg

The highest MPG i ever got was 54mpg, straight out of the petrol station on to a 50 road, suprisingly though it didnt stay that high for long!

Red Clio 197 F1
Not the most exciting of threads but I'll add to it any way!!

29mph and 33mpg and I reset it 2k miles ago.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i only get about 17.5mph average and 28.4 mpg from a 1.2, damn that induction kit! most of my driving is round "the circuit" which is the town centre where loads of modified cars hang around