ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

B2 SAT LOCK

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member

got my B2 today and when i finished fitting it i sat outside for about 20 mins with no satalite lock.:confused:

how long did it take to get the first sat lock on your B2S?

THANKS

Lee

BMW M2C

The manual says that it can take 20 minutes to get a lock the first time its switched on.

Mine is rock solid in the cradle and has never popped out once. Check that the magnets are doing there job. They are in the cradle and are very strong.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

mine only took a few minutes at first starting and as for it being loose mine isnt loose at all and has never popped out tho the buttons on it rattle like nothing else, tho i suppose the b2 rattling does drown out the renault rattles :)

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member

think the magnets are knackered

i drove down the road this morning and it kept tuning on and off

i just put a lacy band around it and it locked on to the satalites within mins looks like i will be phoning origin and see what they say.

london lad i got it from http://www.radardetectors.co.ukwww.radardetectors.co.uk for £340 inc p&p

Do we (as a club) get discount from radardetectors? (is that how you got your so cheap MC?)

... or is it still worth asking Has?

Quote: Originally posted by M.C.. on 23 June 2004

i drove down the road this morning and it kept tuning on and off
On bumpy roads this happens on mine too..

.... and at the moment Im having problems with it losing satellite contact whilst driving along....

Will have to ring Origin!!!

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member

phone them up craig and ask them the price for CS members that is all i did.

i brought it from them because the are approved resellers and you get the full 2 year warrenty.

sent the cradle back to radar detectors yesterday because when i phoned up and told them that it wasnt locking in the cradle with the magnets they said its happend to a few before.

just waiting for the new cradle now and hope it it works.

Lee

BMW M2C

There is a lad at work whos keeps jumping out of the craddle too. Mine was rock solid.

I must get round to putting it in the 182 at the weekend.

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 24 June 2004

There is a lad at work whos keeps jumping out of the craddle too. Mine was rock solid.

I must get round to putting it in the 182 at the weekend.
Investigated mine after reading this thread (I didnt even know there were any magnets)

One sides magnet is working, but one isnt.

Most definately warrants a phone call to Origin now.