ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back again! .... this time for a long time!

2014 RS Clio 200T
Hi all! Just wanted to reintroduce myself, Iv been in and out of clios all of my driving years having owned a few MK1 Valver’s, Ph1 172s, ph2 172s, 182s, a 197 cup etc but as Iv had a traders policy the last few years Iv never had the will to keep a car as the temptation to make money always got the better of me !

However I don’t have one any more and have been as got myself a Clio 4 RS 200T!

Looking to get reinvolved in the club attend some meets etc probably be looking for advice on some subtle mods for the 200T!

Thanks all!

Attachments

• 0B681B69-5874-4669-9A38-110747757D07.jpeg
    0B681B69-5874-4669-9A38-110747757D07.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 112
  2014 RS Clio 200T
Thanks all! glad to be back in a clio! very very pleased with it!

i think it is ace to be honest mate, but then again i did really like my old DSG golf GTi i had. i heard and read all the reviews about them and the gearboxes being slow etc but they really aren't, they are fine around town and when you get your foot down. i think it is just a different style of driving to get used to.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
When you look at it the Clio has just progressively gotten worse as a drivers car through the years. Starting with the Williams and now we’ve got the 200T.

I’d still like a 200T though as I’ve got a million kids and it has rear doors.

2014 RS Clio 200T
Well the "long time" inst happening LOL! im paying off the finance this week and going to be buying a 172/182/cheap 197 in the coming month and using it as a daily/Track toy! i cant stand the 200T!

2014 RS Clio 200T
In my opinion it’s just got no character, the engine sounds very poor and the box as much as I thought I liked it when I had it just gets irretating and takes away from the whole driving experience which is the main point of any RenaultSport is the fun factor and driving the car

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
In my opinion it’s just got no character, the engine sounds very poor and the box as much as I thought I liked it when I had it just gets irretating and takes away from the whole driving experience which is the main point of any RenaultSport is the fun factor and driving the car

LOLz.

I did 3 laps in Renault UK's one at Brands and confirmed I didn't want one.

Hope it hasn't cost you too much to own it for 2 months !