ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back Doors...

Renault Clio 1.4 Automati
Can i put door speakers into my back doors?

When i was inspecting the back doors last week i saw that there is a plug connector just like on th front doors, so i thought i may put some component speakers in their and get rid of my 6x9s...

Can any1 help?!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Just replace the standard door speakers with a good set of coaxils :)

Components already up-front I presume?

Yeh, i have comps in the fronts, i have 6x9's atm that are amped up along with my sub (obv) but when i sat in teh back to check them they don't sound half as good as my comps in the front - was just wondering if i cut the wholes out on my back doorcards is there anyroom between the door card and the actual door to put a speaker in their?

Its a 95 clio, so there isn't any back door speakers.

"Navy" N17 TWO
6x9s - enough said I'm afraid

There should be room for a basic set of speakers if you are going to mount them on your rear doorcards.
Try taking one off and check behind where you want to mount the speaker.

Yeah i think i may have to do that - yeh i baught the 6x9's thinking they were gonna sound the nutts - but they just didn't rele, they sound flat and distorted so i thought id get rid of them and get a new parcel shelf lol

Most people will look down upon me for the ones i have - they're fusion encounter componenets and they have a rele good sound about them - so no knocking them!

I was thinking of getting some more or even something a bit better i'm not entirely sure yet!

Clio 1.2 8V Authentique
I was wondering the size for the rear speakers for a 2002 Clio. I dont want 6x9's because where i live, alot of my mates have had there windows smashed in and had them nicked! So im going to replace all the standard speakers in my car. I know the frount door is 13cm/5.25" but unsure about the rear ones!

Could you help me out??? - Cal

"Navy" N17 TWO
The rear speakers in your car are 13cm / 5.25" same as fronts mate

Don't get 6x9s anyway!

FOR SALE!!!
I was wondering the size for the rear speakers for a 2002 Clio. I dont want 6x9's because where i live, alot of my mates have had there windows smashed in and had them nicked! So im going to replace all the standard speakers in my car. I know the frount door is 13cm/5.25" but unsure about the rear ones!

Could you help me out??? - Cal

you cna have 6x9s and not have to have them cut into ya shelf
pics012.gif

pics014.gif