ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

back with new pics - no 56k!!!

Clio
At least it isnt
Untitled-2copy-1.gif

to be fair thats quite funny, but chris will get a hell of alot more cash back for his car because it is TASTEFULL!

Flame Red (172)
it's different.....it's damnnnnnnnn sexy man......nice work.....to much with the exhaust though.....but the car looks finnnnnnnnee..

2002 172 monaco blue
yep me a dagenham boy now. the flyer gives me jokes.... i know what people on this site is like, but i thought it's a bit different.
lights are still available at right price, where you from jonny???

2002 172 monaco blue
dunno how much it'll cost for postage, pm me your postcode and i'll give u a price including postage

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
if it was any other colour i prob would'nt like it but think the black and red looks gd. natzi machine

Elise 111R
Again not for me but great effort, what engine size is it?

But don’t u feel stupid for fitting into the stereo type driving this thing?

Again its different stroke for different folks, but I just would feel silly (ridiculous) turning up to work or an interview. Not for what you felt about the car but what the car says to others about you...