ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bad Day for this Guy...

172 cup
Oh dear!
He must have seriously fucked someone off for them to go at it that badly!
Pussys attacking a mans car..

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Aw man feel bad for people like that.
get them all the time at work with paint stripper,one at the mo is a 58
mini cab.nasty!
the amount of work that has to be done at the bodyshop is crazy.
we resprayed a whole x5 and you could see in the sun where the stripper was still eating into the metal we were told by the ins company not to fit new panels!

106 GTi
s**t- When I saw the spray paint in the first pics I thought it was going to be an easy fix.

Titanium 182
Can't understand what some people get out of hurting peoples hard work, looking at the area its not a super nice area. So it probably wasn't totally easy for him to adfford that car. I bet he had to work for it and make sacrafices just for some scr0te to do that to it :(

Jealousy.

MKIII 138
, looking at the area its not a super nice area.

a.) whats 'super' nice ? ghey.

b.) it actually looks like an ok place certainley not council dump.. (goes away to study pics)

in the end this can happen anywhere as scroats are given houses in good areas too by housing association

172 cup
The guys saying he has had a call saying the damage is about 7k!
The insurance company is liable to write it off due to issues further down the line!
You think he would have the chance to buy it back from the insurance company for a small price? for the engine/spares etc?

gutted for the fella, not nice to see someone f**king over someone else pride and joy, need strung up by their balls TBH

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Not nice at all.

My Mum's jag was covered in paint stripper a few years ago when i was still living at home. Luckily I was over my Mrs's house or they would have got my 172 too and I would of lost my NCB.

We had no idea way someone would have done it.

It's just the worry they will do it again.

I'm sure that bloke will be clearing out his garage now and putting the car in there.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
bloody hell...... noticed no one touched the mighty clio

looks like they did

DSCF1015.jpg

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
If i caught them in the act i think i would force them to drink it, i really really would, probably go to jail , I'd loose the plot TBH

Ph1 track 172
by the swastikas id guess it was a racist attack,
basically jelous racist c***s,
some people are just wrong,
attacking a mans car's for pussys,
thats insane,
where was the owner of the scooby from does anyone know??

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
basically jelous racist c**ts,
thats insane,
Getting your car attacked is better than getting jumped and your head kicked in.
Extremely gutting though, don't know how I'd react finding that in the morning.

crikey I have never seen anything like that, he must of seriously pissed someone off!! Look at that stuff they put on the car, its stripped the paint straight down to the metal :eek: acid or something?

man o man, if I looked out of the window one night and saw someone doing that I'd go and get the 12 gauge Benelli, follow them home and show them what real car/house vandalism can look like country style lol

B

Brown.

you cant own what you want to own these days....i hope karma either serves or has served its purpose. by that i mean i hope the guy who did this either gets what he deserves or gets somet at least.

Mental 172 Cup
basically jelous racist c**ts,
thats insane,

bristol!

Titanium 182
a.) whats 'super' nice ? ghey.

b.) it actually looks like an ok place certainley not council dump.. (goes away to study pics)

in the end this can happen anywhere as scroats are given houses in good areas too by housing association

Just looked at the pictures again now im home and area looks quite nice actually, my works PC resised them to quite a small size.

Ghey.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
That is a sad sad sight... nitromours paint stripper is mental stuff, manage to strip the yellow powder coat clean of my tow eye in 15 minutes :eek: