ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bad Day for this Guy...

c**ts, that is well out of order! he must have done something really bad... or some people in bristol are c**ts.

320d
If its random then its a shocking and disgraceful act of vandalism.

Chances are its a planned attack for a reason.

I.e. if someone shaged my gf and they had a decent car it would be the first thing i did, because you can do it easily and get away with it where as hitting then you can easily get done for it etc.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I.e. if someone shaged my gf and they had a decent car it would be the first thing i did, because.......

....You're a completely useless pussy?! To do that is a complete faggot way of dealing with something. If you've got a problem with someone, go round and sort it out face to face. Don't throw a paddy and run and hide like a complete b*tch. (which is probably the reason your Mrs cheated on you anyway, you big girls blouse)

clio 172
on a normal car ya would be pissed off.....on a car 2 months old...youd cry!

at least if he wrote it off...the insurance have to pay full car value!

Titanium 182
You live in Leeds!! Mr Kettle, meet Mr Pot.

I know where that guy lives, and it aint cheap.

Whats wrong with certain parts of leeds :rolleyes:

My works PC resized the pics so they were really small, actually looks like a really expensive area but at a glance I just saw something different :S

320d
....You're a completely useless pussy?! To do that is a complete faggot way of dealing with something. If you've got a problem with someone, go round and sort it out face to face. Don't throw a paddy and run and hide like a complete b*tch. (which is probably the reason your Mrs cheated on you anyway, you big girls blouse)

Lol if you hit someone and they get you done for assult you can then risk time in jail, definately get a criminal record which will the stop me from having the career i want.

Any better idea's for revenge that you have a realy high chance off getting away with let me know.....

probably knowle west, so no surprises there!

to be honest its harsh as you like, but when buying a house, the first thing i looked for was a garage..

or if there is room to build one!

GP

probably knowle west, so no surprises there!

to be honest its harsh as you like, but when buying a house, the first thing i looked for was a garage..

or if there is room to build one!

GP

infact i just looked again and he HAS a garage and never put it in there!!!!

now that must be really really annoying.. bet he is regretting not clearing it out!

GP