ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bad misfiring an hesitates when warm

Clio 16v
I was happy with just unplugging the map sensor an having a higher idle than normal but it was only a quick fix, now after looking harder an changing loads of parts an nothing would get rid of the bags of misfiring when I flatted the throttle, until I disconnected the lambda sensors an it would run perfectly, no hesitation.

My problem is that Ihave already changed that sensor to a NTK sensor I bought from my local factors £76 .
I took it out an changed it back to my old sensor an i ran a little better, but still hesitates.

I did clean the sensor first, now it's still running rough but I don't get a fault code.

Clio 16v
Il admit Ihave n't been taught how to read much less understand it.

But the reading went from 600-0 on mere tick over
Never a constant like from the rear sensor 450.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
That's correct then, the U/S sensor should switch from rich to lean where the D/S should remain stable. And the MAP value?

Clio 16v
I don't recall off hand. I will let you no tomorrow.

So if you had a fault an only unplugging the lambda sensors made the car right what else could that suggest?