ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bad vibrations

HPRSV no BAcon
as some of you will know and have felti have been having some problems with the car (aka willis) (aka meganesport 225 HPRSV) of late. There is a violent vibration coming from the front end under acceleration between 40 - 70 mph, it shakes the whole car but not the stearing wheel or gear stick and obv something is wrong!

i have had this checked by my local garage and had a look in the net to see if someone had had any similar problems. The garage said that link bar and a cracked top engine stabalizer was at fault so i had these replaced tho these parts were damaged it still hasnt resolved the issue.

there seen to be many sources of "wobble" drive shaft, wishbones, C.V joint and have read about a coil.

has anyone had any similar issues or can shed any light on my problem?

cheers.

DCi 100
I'm booked in at Birchdown on thursday to get my driveshaft sorted, major wobbles for me.

I don't have any wobble in the steering, gearstick wobbles a fair bit in the same sort of speed area, especially when turning right! (Left driveshaft is the problem). Obviously a totally different car but still the same sort of problem.

Can you not take it to Fred/Birchdown Sy?